Each fall for over a century, high school football has been the centerpiece for families and communities on Friday night. In 2004, iHigh, Inc. created the Great American Rivalry Series® to celebrate this uniquely American sport and the cultural phenomenon of “Friday Night in America.” The Series shines the spotlight on top high school football rivalries across the nation, where long-standing traditions are valued, expectations are sky high, and fans fill the stands to cheer for their team.
The Great American Rivalry Series was involved in over 700 games including many well-known contests from across the nation, such as Vestavia Hills vs. Hoover in Alabama, St. X vs. Trinity in Kentucky, Valdosta vs. Lowndes in Georgia, Southmoore vs. Westmoore in Oklahoma, and Hamilton vs. Brophy in Arizona. None of this would have been possible without the support of our great sponsors.
- The Series provides visibility and connection with your key markets
- It provides onsite and online extensions with measurable results
- It is a unique opportunity to expand your marketing efforts into the enthusiasm and emotion of high school sports
- It allows you to interact with extremely engaged spectators
- It positions your company as one that supports the local community, its schools and its high school athletics
- It provides a multi-faceted set of marketing opportunities
- It provides recognition on the GreatAmericanRivarly.com national Network
- It offers inclusion in numerous media elements in each community
- The Rivalry Series is a proven property with proven results
If your business or organization would like to join the ranks of our sponsors, please contact Kristen Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 404-272-0419 or you can fill out the form below and she will get in touch with you.
Be a Great American Rivalry Series Game Sponsor
If your company is interested in being a sponsor for one or more of the Great American Rivalry Series games, please fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get right back to you.